Thursday, November 27

I'm at my dad's for Thanksgiving and am bored out of my skull. So I've been online and waddled on over to HSX.com where there is voting going on a mutual fund based on the laminated list. For those that aren't watchers of Friends, it's basically a list of five actors/actresses that, even though you are in a relationship, you are able to sleep with. Now, i'm not in a realtionship myself, so I take it as a list of the top five hottest actresses -- those that I would be the hapiest to meet in real life and hit it off with.

So, with no further ado, my five:

1. Alyson Hannigan -- best known as Michelle in the American Pie movies and as Willow on the Buffy television show. Red hair and that little smile of hers...
2. Parker Posey -- The crown princess of independent films. Also one of the Christopher Guest crew. Is it odd that I found her HOT in Best in Show?
3. Franka Potente -- Lola from Run Lola Run (or Lola Rennt in the original German) and an up and comer having starred as Johnny Depp's wife in Blow and Matt Damon's girlfriend in the Bourne Identity. Tons of movies coming up. mmmmmm
4. Halle Berry -- Do I really need to say anything about this one?
5. Heather Graham -- You know, I've had a crush on here ever since the scene in Boogie Nights where she was naked on roller skates. If the rest of the movie would have sucked, that scene would've made it worth watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home