Wednesday, November 19

it's a good thing i don't have a job...

People are getting fired for keeping blogs these days. Okay, that's an overstatement as there are plenty of companies that allow and even encourage their employees to blab on thier own blogs, just not when they're supposed to be working on TPS reports and the like...or when they take pictures that incriminate their employers. Oh well. Anyway, this is all just a segue to post this, another of Blogger's so-called "creative" tutorials, but one that I find funny (the first of these "creative" tutorials was the mom discovers blog story I last wrte about). Anyway, it's funny. You should check it out.

You know, that said, I was pretty much fired for saying something online once...well, not quite, but it made my two-weeks notice immediate and another guy in that particular group that I moderated did get fired for a supposed "threat" he had made. Oy vay. Lesson learned, never post a 1500 word anti-corporate manifesto on the internet and then use it as you two-week notice. But if I can find it, I'll post it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home