Tuesday, November 4

last notice

I have my new homepage written and will be putting it up on the server within the next 48 hours, probably sooner. I only mention it because this blog will be going there with the rest of it, so this is your last chance to update any links or bookmarks to this blog.

I realize that I haven't been posting much lately. I've been desperately seeking work as well as working on my web-designing skills (which I think I'm getting good at which you will be able to judge for yourself very soon) so I haven't really had the time to post. Sorry. That should all change though with my uploading the new homepage as that will leave me with my ridiculous amount of web-browsing time to post here (or there, as the case will be). In any case, I hope to see all my regulars on the flip-side.

And, you know, it would make the switch a lot less nerve racking if people would post some sort of acknowledgement in the comments section. There are a couple of you which I have grown to really appreciate over the last year and I'm stalling all of this in the hopes that I don't lose you. So, please, just drop a line....thanks.

...see you on the flipside.

kyle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home