Thursday, November 20

today sucks

I just want today to be over with. I am so pissed off at the world right now. *sigh* Why does everything need to be against me? Why must life be nothing more than a series of hurdles to jump over, just high enough that you trip each time only to land flat on your face?

Nothing sound better to me than to erase my past and just move somewhere else with a new identity and start everything over. Seriously. I have no idea how I'm going to pay bills now that the state has taken away my bills, I have no idea if I can even apply to law school even like I had planned with all the application fees and LSDAS registrations and all the other utter and total bullshit hoops that they make people go through these days. Fuck. That's all I can say. Fuckity fuck fuck.

...it's been awhile since I've said that. :?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home