Thursday, December 4

ahhh...the spirit of humanity!

I'm just going to quote the article. I don't feel that I really have to say anything. Anyone that reads this or knows my cynicism at all probably knows what I would say anyway...in this case I think (and hope) that most people feel the same way. Because, well...no, see, I almost said something:

A McDonald's customer who flew into a violent rage when she was denied mayonnaise on her cheeseburger got 10 years in prison today for running over the restaurant's manager.

Waynetta Nolan, 37, could have received as much as 20 years in prison for hitting Sherry Allen Jenkins with her car, dragging the employee across the parking lot and breaking her pelvis at the McDonald's in southwest Houston.

Nolan showed little emotion this afternoon when the jury came back with the punishment after four hours of deliberation. Earlier this morning, however, as the jury heard testimony in the punishment phase of Nolan's trial, her 43-year-old victim tearfully said she couldn't pick up her grandchildren because of the injuries she suffered in the incident.

The Houston Chronicle


See, I'm not saying anything at all. Nothing. Nothing at all. Mum's the word. Not gonna do it. Gotta push the post button before I do though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home