Monday, December 15

i have an interview

I know I am probably jinxing myself by mentioning this, but I don't care. It's for some crappy advertising place that'll probably work itself out to be more of a telemarketing place...but the ad on monster.com says the pay ranges from $25,000-$35,000 a year which is $400-$500 a week after taxes which is $400-$500 more per week than I am currently bringing in. Not that it would solve my financial worries (the first month or so would be supportng myself and paying back those gracious souls who have helped support me this last month), but it's something. And I can always quit in February (when my yearly Spring/Summer job starts back up), so it's not like it'll be eternal hell if it turns out to be hell. We'll see. I'm update tomorrow on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home