Thursday, December 4

i would like to thank mr. bono

Just like the other day when I head the song I needed to hear in Fake Plastic Trees right when I needed to hear it, so too did the same sort of thing happen to me just now. Of course, I'm the one that actually put the CD in this time, but it had the same effect: Stuck in moment.

I'm not afraid
Of anything in this world
There's nothing you can throw at me
That I haven't already heard

I'm just trying to find
A decent melody
A song that I can sing
In my own company

I never thought you were a fool
But darling look at you
You gotta stand up straight
Carry your own weight
These tears are going nowhere baby

You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And now you can't get out of it


And now I'm going out to hit the pavement, trying to find one of those job things that I've heard so much about. Get myself out of this stupid moment I'm in,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home