Tuesday, December 23

new stuff

Looking at the stats from my visitors, it appears that there are five or more people that come visit this blog on a regular basis. That in mind, and a desire to have more people come here more often, I've set up a discussion board. It's nothing formal or anything, but a way for us all to interact a little better than through the comments buttons. I don't really have any ultimate goal for the thing, but it could be cool to chat with you people, and also for us to form a bit of a community or something. I don't know, I'm probably smoking crack or something, but I figured it'd be cool. So go on and rock yourselves over there, at least to check it out and drop a line in the welcome room to say something about yourselves...

See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home