Tuesday, December 30

the people that watch over our money, the keepers of our society

I just got a call from a credit card company to which I owe a rather substantial amount of money to. They wanted me to pay off a good 6th of my debt to them. "I'm unemployed" I tell them. "Oh" they replied, as if I haven't explained this to them about 28 times in the last two months or so wince I tripped up and got behind. "Well, could we have your home phone number?" The woman asked. "This is it," I reply. "Oh, this isn't your work number?"

"Um, no," I tell her, "I'm unemployed."

Seriously, why am I not able to find a job when people that are this insanely stupid are able to find work and maintain work? Everything is backwards...the creeps get the girl, the stupidos get the job, the patriots unravel the fabric of a nation. Hopefully gravity will reverse sometime soon and we'll all be shot off this rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home