Wednesday, December 3

update

I'm feeling much better today and yesterday was much better than the day before. I think it's because I've been keeping myself rather occupied through whatever means possible. It helps a lot. And so does alcohol I must say...hehe. Okay, maybe not so much, but I have had wine the last two nights -- not enough to be drunk, but enough to just relax and stop thinking. That's a good thing (and good for my heart!). I don't know. A couple good conversations though today was good for me, and just a game plan for tomorrow in looking for a job -- I heard a local bookstore (Schuler's for anyone in the GR know) is hiring which is fantastic. I miss being around books full time...heck, I miss reading them. Haven't even been able to do that with this attention span problem I've been having with the complete and utter boredom. Oh well. c'est la vie and all that crap.

I don't know what that means, maybe I've had a little more wine than I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home