Wednesday, December 17

whew

So I got another interview tomorrow with a different place -- not some shady coupon salesman place either, but AAA. That's a good thing. Good, because the place I interviewed with yesterday called me for a "second interview"...and by "second interview" they mean an unpaid eight-hour shift where you follow someone around selling coupons door to door. Man, that place is just lousy. But I told myself that I'd go back if they called, lest something else presented itself which it has and so I am very, very happy...

Now I have to call the original place back and "reschedule" which I hope is far enough in the future that I can get a different job before then. If believe in God people, pray for me. If you don't believe in God, at least cross your fingers and hope really really hard for me. I could use the mojo.

Better yet, it's been awhile since I've invoked the Tinkerbell rule...clap your hands people! CLAP! CLAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home