Sunday, January 4

get to know kyle chapter xxvii

I am trying to put together a sort of "links relevent to me" sort of package to put over there to the left and found myself clicking on a few of those links that I hadn't for awhile. I came across the broodings link...and read some of it. At some time I put it there because I identified, because whoever wrote that spoke for me, because I saw myself as a nice guy and in so being, as the site states, as vanilla ice cream in a world where even rocky road isn't so special anymore. I put it there because I thought it was brilliant, but that was before now, that was when it really, really bothered me. Now it doesn't bother me so much...and I read the site as whining more than anything. It dawned on me then that much of what I've gone on and on and on about in the the past has been little more than that. I'm sorry for putting you through that, dear blogreader, I also apolgize to my friends that had to sit and listen to me. I guess though that my seeing that as such, it just goes to show that I have grown and I have accepted things as they are. It's cool.

There was one page on broodings however that, even though it was still rather whiney, still spoke the truth so I will link to it separately. It's about the feelings behind the phrase "I want a girlfriend" as muttered by the average guy and the nice guy. I link only because I think it, at least, is worth reading.

As for other sites which "explain" me a bit (I really have no idea why I'm doing this...I hope it's not some sort of "I feel so misunderstood" crap again)...

Crap in a hat...I was going to now post a site to my personality type (INTP) but I retook a test and it showed that I am now an INTJ. drat! I suppose there isn't a whole lot of difference between the too aside from confidence. I think, in the end, that I am more to the INTP than INTJ in that, as the site says, INTP's "a haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves," which is oh so true and this site which says "They are inclined to be shy except when with close friends, and their reserve is difficult to penetrate. They are very adaptable until one of their principles is violated. Then INTP's are not adaptable at all!" Hehe. But I don't consider myself as oblivious to my emotions as the types would indicate...that's more of an INTJ thing.

...but I guss just the fact that I obsess about this, have this need to put a label on myself is just the sort of thing that one would expect of an INTP...I'm just making a joke there. Have a pleasant day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home