Wednesday, January 7

get yer hair back

I received my informational packet from Bosley a couple weeks ago. I had seen an ad for it and decided what the hell. Normally, I don't like ordering "free information" because it leads to phone calls and an endless stream of junk mail, but it doesn't seem to be the case with them. Just a big white envelope with a brochure and a video to watch.

It looks interesting enough...I might just call them. It isn't hair plugs or any of those ridiculous looking things...they claim to actually grow you hair, hair that you can wash and cut and all that. You know, real hair. It's also a one-time thing -- you go in, they use local anesthetic, and you go home that day. Best of all, they claim that all their doctors are certified, which means less chance for screw-ups. They have outlets all over the country including here in town and that's a cool thing. Of course, right now I'm not losing hair as quickly as I used to...and of course, I'm broke. But it's something to look at in the future I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home