Wednesday, January 7

i think i am officially on a health kick

Man oh man. It's been settling in for a couple of months now, but I think I have to officially declare myself on a self-imporvement kick. I haven't gone to bars more than a few times a month since, what, May? And that wasn't just because of my financial or transportation problems either. I just have not felt like going.

Lately however, I have been cutting out the bad stuff in my life. I have cut down to about a third of the caffiene that I've been having on a daily basis, I've been watching the meat and serving sizes, and I've *gasp* been thinking about doing some exercises on a daily basis. It's weird.

It coincides, I guess, with this overall feeling that I need to prepare myself for the future, that I need to grow up or something. I've been thinking about family life, career life, and all that too. For instance, it's always been the case that I've looked at the long-term potential of girls, it goes way beyond that now -- to potential wife and mother to my children. How scary is that? The same with what I want to do with myself, and the whole bootstrap picking myself up bit. *sigh*

Right now though I'm tired and have a massive headcold...all stuffed up. Blech

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home