Sunday, January 18

i've never cried at the movie theater before tonight

I just got back from seeing Big Fish and seriously, I wanted nothing but to cry my eyes out very loudly. Being as that were, I was in a crowded movie theater and had to keep it down. At times I had to hold my breath and join the sniffling chorus that surrounded me, but I made it through. I hated the experience. I don't know why people want to go to movies where they know they're going to cry. Horrible.

As for the movie itself...you ever have a feeling like "the reason this movie was made was for me to see"? Well, that's how I felt during the whole thing. The whole thing. And though I wouldn't see it ever in a theater again as to avoid the uncomfortable wanting to cry thing...I can't wait to see it again on DVD.

I :heart: Tim Burton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home