Saturday, January 17

a milestone

I have just received the 20th Nigerian e-mail scam e-mail of the past two months. That's twenty different daughters/wives/nieces of Presidents/Kings in Nigeria/Liberia/Uganda/Philipines that have asked me to help them out to unload their $24M/$26.5M/$30M/$12.5M by me just giving them a call and telling them my bank account numbers. Seriously, TWENTY of them since Novemeber. You know how rich I could be? Yeah, like $500,000,000...that half a billion dollars. AND I'd be in contact with a lot of people who know people...lots of EX-wives too, RICH ex-wives. hubba hubba. Why oh why don't I just go ahead and do it, it's gotta be legit.

You know what's funny. People fall for this thing too. Ugh. I've read reports of it. It's funny too because if you type some of the domains from which their e-mails come into google, like brellxxx, you will find that some of these people (this happens to be the domain of the claimed wife to Chuck Taylor, ex-"president" of Liberia) really ask a lot of people for help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home