Tuesday, January 27

a question to you, the reader

Okay, for the last week I have been on this sex thing...not that I think sex is a bad thing, but that sex has been given too high a priority in our lives, that it's too "important" these days. Being a liberal as I am, this is not an expected position I'm sure (though to those that know me, a conservative stance in my morals is probably quite expected), am I wrong? I really want to start a dialogue here...has sex taken too prominent a position in the sorting out of our lives? Do you agree that the current sexual obsession (I think it's fair to say it's as great an obsession as even that of the free-love hippies of the '60s and coke addicts of '70s, probably even more of an obsession) is as bad as I think it is?

Comment here or in the forum (not that anyone's said anything in the forum for weeks now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home