Saturday, January 10

so many people from so many places

I was just looking at the statistics for this page in terms of the service providers of visitors and there are an awful lot of people that come here, some on a regular basis. Just in the last week I've had visitors from the UK, Israel, France, Portugal, Brazil, the Netherlands, Canada, and several places in the US (or at least with different .net or .com ISPs). In all the time I've been at this url, I've also had visitors from Kenya, Denmark, Italy, Australia, Japan, and Korea too. I think that's awesome. I just wish I knew who you were...not to be nosey or anything, but just because that's one of the amazing things about the internet...that people from anywhere (literally...that's all six inhabited continents listed up there) can communicate just as well as people next door to each other (who communicate not face to face, ut via modem which would probably be weird but you get the idea). I just wonder you you are.

So I know I shill the comments on a sei-regular basis, but this time I'm practically begiing, stop by the forum and say something about yourself (the page linked to does not require registration, you can post as a guest) or if you're too shy to speak to the group, e-mail me. I'm really, really interested. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home