Friday, February 20

by the power vested in google

I did not win the Big Game even though I really wanted to, so I am now writing this post knowing that good ol' google just adores this site, picking it up whenever I type just about anything. So I just want to say something about the kind, wonderful person that DID win $230 million tonight (if someone did) and say how wonderful people that win the lottery are. I also want to type in a sentence "what should I do with my winnings?" and "is there anyone that could use my help now that I have won the lottery and am filthy stinking rich?" "I have way too much money on my hands, there must be a worthy soul out there willing and worthy to accept my generous donation to them so that they might get their life back on track." Pah, where should one put their extra millions anyway?

Here! Silly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home