Monday, February 2

current events in code to fool google

Given google's ability to pick up my words and link everyone in the world to this blog because I happen to mention a news story that has something to do with sex (it's a good thing I never mentioned a certain French capital's hotel intercourse recording or I would've blown through all my bandwidth) has forced me to make my comment this way.

You know that game last night, the big one with the two teams, one named after the fighters in the American revolution, the other named after those big cats? Yeah, the one that everyone watches, some just for the commercials (though, God forbid, not commercials that criticize the President...not in America, not on public airwaves)...yeah...that one. You know the woman that sang and that other guy that sang that sang those words about removing the female's textiles and then tugged away at the fabric covering her mammary gland, thus exposing said mammary gland to the world "accidentally"?

Yeah, I thought that star-shaped silver thingy was a pasty...it's actually a piercing. What the hell's up with that?

Shit...I said pasty and piercing (and for that matter "blown")...I'm gonna be getting all sorts of sex-starved googlers visiting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home