Tuesday, February 3

minding my p's and q's

Today I'm reading some of my past posts and I'm noticing so many spelling mistakes. Okay, maybe not a really high mistake per word average, but they're still there and they sometimes make things really hard to read. Funny thing is, blogger has a spell check, the button is actually four over from the button that makes the words I type magically transfer to this particular blog at this particular URL. I have never used it. Never. I don't know why that is.

In real life I am more or less a minor perfectionist. I will try and retry to rework those things that need it until they reach a point where I know they're good enough -- at least to a point where the room for improvement is no longer big enough to make the expenditure of energy worthwhile. It's funny though, here on the internet (and not just here on my blog, but e-mails and here and there bulletin board postings -- am I old-fashioned for calling "discussion boards" and "forums" and the like bulletin boards?) I don't give a crap. Seriously. It's stupid too because as someone who would love, adore, and do anything even kill or die for the chance to be a professional writer, the internet is really my only outlet. At least where I might be discovered. hmmmmmmmmmmm........

...just random thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home