Friday, February 20

this post is not very compelling at all

I just thought I'd warn ya. :)

So my cat watches tv, right. He especially likes the Simpsons, but when that's not on and he perches himself on the coffee table and decides to watch I tend to turn it to Animal Planet for him. He likes it...but tonight I turn it there and there's a show about some sort of monkey or something and he's REALLY getting into it...the stupid things are swinging from tree to tree and my cat's keeping a close eye on them. Suddenly he jumps off the table and goes up to the TV and the monkeys go away...so he he goes and checks behind the TV. No monkeys there and so he comes back around and rears up to put his face to the screen.

hehe. That was cute. Sometimes I don't hate cats.

Okay, now you can go back to whatever you were doing before wasting your time reading that. I just wanted to post something and honestly there ain't much else to post....

Oh, except now BOTH Kerry and Edwards are beating Bush in the polls. Woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home