Tuesday, February 24

updatereenoo

Hello. Sorry I haven't been updating this thing very much in the last week or two...I'm kinda taking this no working sleeping from 3am to 11am switched to working from 8am-4pm and sleeping from 11pm-7am thing a bit hard. hehe. Too many times I've heard a story or something and thought "gee, I should write something in my blog" and then have the thought vetoed by laziness. Oh well.

Besides just the four-hour shift in my sleeping time screwing me up, I'm also finding this switch from 16 hours of free time (24 minus eight of sleep) to six hours really, really weird. My days seem infinitely shorter...which they are when you consider I've gotta spend a certain amount of time eating and I tend to spend a minimum of an hour online every day...that six hours disappears FAST. I don't remember it ever being so...little. *sigh*

In any case, it'll probably be this weekend before I start posting again with any sort of gusto. I just wanted to check in and say that I'm not dead or anything. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home