Friday, March 12

new website and enemployment update

Well, my unemployment woes have moved me into a rage. The other day I received a letter saying that I was delinquent in paying them back all that I had gotten and when I called to inquire on it found out that they never received my protest to the redetermination made against me...in short, they're fucking me over and threatening legal action to get their precious $3200 back.

I'm pissed.

As such, I am using the extended weekend that I have been blessed with to launch a campaign to screw over all parties that are trying to screw me over. I am writing the Govenor of Michigan, my State Rep and State Senator, a couple media outlets including the local paper and television stations telling them all my story in an attempt to get some help -- legally or financially -- and maybe embarrass some worthless mother-fuckers at the unemployment agency out of work...maybe get them fired. I'm writing Papa Johns and letting them know how their franchisees treat their employees and let them know that I'm telling a lot of people my story (or at least enough to cost them more losses in business than in unemployment). I'm also launching a website to spread the word, make this an issue, raise public awareness, and, in the likely chance that I will eventually have to give them their money back, panhandle. I don't know what the site will be called as of now, but I just registered the URL unenjoyment.com (which is a play on words a friend of mine introduced me to) which may very well be the place, otherwise some sort of statement along the lines of "unemployment sucks" (though unemploymentsucks.com is taken by some asshole cyber-squatter) -- any suggestions will be gladly taken though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home