Monday, March 8

sleep

So I went to bed at about quarter to ten because I was dead tired (waking up at 6:30 is not good for me, especially on Mondays) and fell instantly asleep. But then my phone rings at 11, my dad calling to tell me that he had gotten a phone call from a bank for e earlier. WHY?!?!?! Seriously, not that I'm mad at my dad or anything, but it seems that anytime I try to go to bed at a decent hour (before 11) someone calls me. It's as if I do it and suddenly a beacon goes out that Kyle must be called....

...and we all know that I don't get called when I'm not trying to sleep. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

So anyway, that was an hour ago and now I am fully awake again, hoping and praying that I am going to be able to get to sleep before one or two or else tomorrow is going to be a livng hell for me. I just have to have one of those sleeping dealies where I can't get back to sleep once I'm woken up. Fucking-a.

Note to self: turn off your phone whenever you try to go to sleep before midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home