Sunday, April 25

quick drop-by

Sorry I haven't gotten in to post much recently...I will later today...but I have added a few links and stuff to the left that you might want to check out...just to keep you occupied.

I'm out of work again, probably on Thursday (which is much better than when I thought I was going to be out of work last Wednesday since it means another $350-400 before on go on my unplanned vacation) so I will be posting a lot again soon. So much to write about, really...I hope I can remember it all. I've been having a lot of those sitting on a bus/in a friend's car/at work/at the grocery store profound and beuatiful thoughts moments with nary a computer or scrap of paer in sight to write them down... crap.

Anyway, I'm also thinking it's about time for a design overhaul of this blog so I'll be doing that soon too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home