Sunday, April 4

quick note on numbers

I was just looking at the election poll numbers at Polling Report and noticing that even though Bush has spent $48 MILLION so far (and this is a month behind) on his uber-negative campaign of attacks on John Kerry (which, I don't know if it's a Michigan thing, is getting really annoying because I hear Bush saying "I approve this message..." at least once or twice per hour of TV and it's only bloody April) and is still either statistically tied or BEHIND Kerry in every single poll. Imagine what will happen when the recent spat of administration whistle-blowers reach a critical mass where even the most ardent Bush supporters and those living under rocks can't avoid giving it their attention, if only for a brief moment...

I can't wait for November 4...and then Januray 20 will be the second best day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home