Tuesday, May 18

dead tired

I got to do some warehouse work today. It was splendid. Anyway, I decided to just bike the 8 miles to work which I don't usually do because I really don't want to get there all sweaty and stuff, but I figured since I'd probably get sweaty anyway (and it was just the guys there), I wouldn't worry about it. Then I did some heavy lifting for a few hours followed by a bike ride the 8 miles back home. I get here, take a shower, fall into bed as soon as I got out and fell asleep. I love that shit. It feels good.

On the other side of the coin, I qualified for Who Wants to be a Super-Millionaire and so I am hoping against the odds that Regis gives me a call tomorrow (given the numbers they have, I figure I have a 0.1% chance of being called, but, hey). That'd be sweet if I got on. I want to be a super millionaire after all...that way I could buy a suit of armor and walk around town carrying a fish and such. Slapping people with it. That'd be doubly sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home