Monday, May 3

a googling i can be proud of

So I'm up late freaking out about a bunch of crap that I couldn't even write about on this blog if I wanted to and so was checking my stats...and I found that someone found this site yesterday by googling "dickhead boyfriends". Not only did they find it that way, but I was number 4 on the list, and the textual blurb that went along with is went as such:

... Women that bitch and moan about dickhead boyfriends or shit-head preps at the bar
that they thought "were nice" when I could have told them all along that they ...


ahhhhhh, for once on Google I feel represented...and proud, very proud, that I may have very well been of service to a young lady in need of knowing that yes, most guys are dickheads and yes, there are a very select few of us un-dickhead guys out here in the world (and a couple of them even write or read right here!).

...then again, maybe she was looking to get herself a dickhead boyfriend in which case I have to take all that back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home