Thursday, May 6

i'm excited

Well, even though I have taken most of the ads off of this blog (except for the Columbia House because I think it's a really awesome deal...I signed up) and what I plan on doing with a book of the moment sort of thing over there on the left, I have been doing a lot of e-commerce stuff -- trying to figure out a way to make money (and possibly even a living) off of advertising other people's crap.

Well, after a few months of dilly-dallying I think I have found a relatively un-exploited and un-populated niche in the market. I just bought a URL and am setting up the page right now. I can't really give any specifics or anything until it's all up (in the off chance that someone else doing the whole affiliate money-making schemes person happens across this and sets their stuff up before I can create a base for mine), but I have found a way that I can make relatively decent money on google with a high return...basically making 500% or so on my investment. This new site will hopefully allow me to build on that and maybe make me more (at a higher percentage if I can build a page that the search engines can pick up on so I don't have to pay to advertise so much). I'm sorta geeked.

I am really getting a kick out of this little internet venture I've been working on over the past few months...it's almost like a game and it fascinates me to no end. I've built it up to the point where I'm pulling in a good $200-300 a month rather consistently, but I am so hoping I can boost that up to something I can actually live off of. And I really think it's possible too. :)

Just call me Kyle, web entrepeneur.