Friday, May 14

stop raining already!

So I have this most horrible four-week lay-off thing going on (which I only have 7 work days still off, thank God) and one of the things that I wanted to do was bike up to my dad's placea good 25-30 miles north of here. Well, anyone living in the Midwest knows what the weathers been like and the two hours that I would have to give myself (though it'd probably take an hour and a half or so) just can't be found without there being a decent risk of a crazy-ass thunderstorm with lightning all over the place and downpours and winds and all that just popping up out of nowhere. I think we've had one every day. So I haven't been able to go. It SUCKS.

Anyhoo. This weekend a cold front's finally going to move through which (without going through the meterology of the whole thing which makes me sound like the biggest nerd EVER) will make the temps drop and the humidity drop and therefore make the thunderstorms stop and the clouds to come out. Fantastic. So maybe I'll be able to get up there after all...

But you'll see. Watch me get completely wasted tonight so that I don't feel up to it tomorrow. Just watch me do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home