Sunday, June 6

blech

I can't wait until I have enough money to buy a new hard-drive. Right now I am on my own computer and have been able to boot it up for the past two days, but I know it's not going to last, that the stupid thing is failing. I really wish I could post more often, but when the library only allows you an hour of usage a day and you have people to e-mail and internet business ventures to check up on, there just isn'tthe ten, 20, 30 minutes of time it takes to get to blogger, write a post and post it, you know?

Anyway, I wanted to post something to say that my irregular posting and rather blunt posts when I do of the past two or three weeks is by no means a sign of lackluster interest in this thing, but rather the pressures of time. *sigh*

Oh well, I have a busy day today. While my computer is up I have to re-write my resume to apply to a couple sweet-ass jobs that I have seen (a couple of them in publishing even which would be awesome), I have to clean my house because I'm sick and tired of living in a pig sty (and even though my roommate isn't working, it's not as if he'll fucking lift a finger...just two more months and he's GONE), and find some time to rest given that today is the full extent of my weekend, having worked yesterday to make up for not working on Monday for Memorial day (someone please explain to me the point of closing down on Monday only to open up on Saturday -- it was an optional work day).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home