Thursday, June 10

cha-ching

As I've mentioned a few times on this blog, I have gotten myself started up in the internet marketing game. Besides some random advertising for the likes of Rail Europe and some others,
I have so far set up two sites aimed at making money (Water Cooler Books and Webhosts Etc.) and have started taking in some decent cash. Actually, I am on a $500/month pace at this time and have been doubling what I make, more or less, every month since I started with making $25 back in December. It's kinda sweet.

In any case, a large portion of my traffic (i.e. all of my traffic) comes from Google's Adwords program (those little ads on the right hand side of a google search page) but it has to this point been sorta minimal. Well, I just spent the better part of an hour or two trying new keywords and combinations and have successfully found a few that Google estimates will raise my traffic (to webhosts etc at least) about 10-fold. This is fucking sweet since the best money I seem to be making (per sale at least) comes from webhosts (like $75 a pop on average) if only in very rare doses. But ten times more would take my 3 or 4 sales a month up to 30-40 sales a month which equals, like, enough money for spartan little me to live off of...and then some.

In any case, this is just a post to ask for those of you who regularly read this blog to cross your fingers or maybe say a little prayer to your deity of choice for me.

It would be so swell to find something that keeps me out of poverty, you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home