Monday, June 7

little friendless me

So this weekend there were people coming in from out of town that I haven't seen in months, the biggest volunteer-run arts fesival in the country (with the best food), and just damn fine weather and not a singe friend called me (okay, one did, but she doesn't count). I tried to call many, but most ignored their phones when they saw it was me calling...scratch that, they all did. Aren't they all just fucking grand?

It got me thinking as to exactly how many times I've found myself in positions listening to two "friends" talk about this party or that or whatever when I don't know what the hell they're talking about...how much I'm just left out of the loop...how much I'm just not told anything. It occurred to me that friends don't scorn friends like that.

Well...fuck them all, eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home