Wednesday, June 16

so tired...

Work sucks, you know that? ugh.

I stayed up way too late last night, watching a movie and then the last quarter of the Piston's game (I don't like basketball, but being a Michigan resident it was sort of unofficially required). Didn't get to bed until 1...which is only bad in that I have to get up at 6:30 in the morning. The alarm goes off and I hit what I think is the snooze, but is in actuality the reset button...only to then wake up on my own at 7. I race to get ready because I have to catch the bus downtown instead of bike because the weather forecasters said it was going to rain (it has yet to and it's almost 5), the bus leaving fifteen minutes earlier than I do. I get to work half-dead, feeling like shit, and spend the rest of the day trying not to fall asleep while reading the most mundane and stupid test responses in the world, failing at that task on five or six separate occasions (but never getting caught...my streak continues). It sucked.

Work sucked, that is.

I wouldn't have sacrificed the company of last night for a day ten times worse. It's so good to be around someone that you can just be yourself around, and them too...both of you being so much alike and all. You know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home