Tuesday, June 22

turning that smile upside down

Everything sucks. My computer has not wanted to start up since Friday, my Dad had to cancel Father's Day because his company had him doing inventory that morning and it took all fucking day, and I soaked through two sets of clothes yesterday -- once in the rain on the bike ride home and again as I waited a half-hour for a bus that never came to take me to the grocery store. I have found myself in a funk that doesn't allow me to say the things that I want to say, and to some extent need to say, to the people I want/need to say things to. Oh yeah, I also can't even get access to a computer long enough to send out resumes when my job is up in two or three weeks again, nor can I get any of the law school shit done that has to get done as soon as possible. Ugh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home