Saturday, July 3

antsy, antsy me

Last night was one of those nights where you just know that you shouldn't be alone because you just know that the night will last forever and you'll be thinking the whole time about this and that and everything else. It was one of those nights where you just know that you gotta find something to do with someone, but no one's around to call and say "hey, wanna hang out?". It was one of those nights where, in the past, I would freak out about being all of it, but in this case didn't...

Yeah, I ended up sitting around thinking about way too much and half-driving myself crazy but the important thing is that I didn't end up crazy. It was long, but not too long. It was not lonely, but not hopelessly lonely. These are good things all of them...maybe not to the great masses of people, but most definitely for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home