Thursday, July 22

my superpower

It disgusts me sometimes, but I should be proud I guess. In the comics, some have the power to fly, some have the power to breathe underwater, some have the ability to move things with their minds. As a kid, we wish that we could fly or run super fast or become invisible (mostly so you can sneak into the lockerrooms of members of the opposite sex). In real life, however, not many people have such a power...it eludes us...there's nothing that we can do so amazingly well that one could actually call it "super". I do though.

I have this remarkable ability to be really close to girls, be able to spend huge amounts of time with them and have both of us enjoy that time tremendously, talk about anything, share anything, have all those sorts of things that make for long-lasting and deeply loving relationships present, and still remain "just friends". ugh.

...someone needs to start a comic book about me and my exploits...really truly they should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home