Tuesday, July 6

oh how i yearn for the simpler days of youth

Ugh. I realy don't know what I'm feeling right now in my life...it's a sort of emptiness, a sort of vagueness...I don't know where I am standing or where I am going. I hate these funks (as you all know), but this time it's worse because I feel so on the brink of so many things. In the movies, it would be like that long shot where nothing's going on but some dramatic music, telling you that something big is about to happen...only in life I don't know what it is.

Oh well, I guess it's only fair...things have been going well for me for months on end on and I've felt quite sure of myself and the direction I've been going for quite awhile. I guess a little toll in the form of self-doubt on the highway of life is an acceptable thing from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home