Thursday, July 1

okay, maybe a real post

So I was talking with the girl that I mentioned a year or so ago (April-June 2003) that was moving to Germany and all that jazz and she doesn't believe me that I had a crush on her at all...let alone as huge a crush on her as I did. She said "but you didn't make any moves or anything" to which all I could do was roll my eyes to myself and think of how many times I've told her how futile and impossible I feel long-distance relationships are. I mean, I wanted to jump her but the whole certain doom of doing so thing hung over my head too much (as anyone reading this blog or the soapbox back then knows all too well).

This sucks because it makes me wonder how many times in life I've had a crush or whatever without the girl even realizing it. Am I that good at masking my feelings? Tiger Lilly, you have personal experience here, am I? Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home