Friday, July 9

payday

I love payday, payday is good. I just wish I would have more of them, you know? Wok for me ends sometime this next week and I don't really know what I'm going to do. The internet is making me money, but not quite enough to live off of. I will probably file for unemployment, but a large chunk of that will probably be taken away to pay for the debts that I supposedly owe the state of fucking Michigan for having my car break down last year when I was on it. I am also going to make a point of going to bars, asking to speak to the manager and stand before him or her as my badass 6-foot-7 self and ask if they're hiring bouncers and/or security types...and hopefully get paid for that under the table. That'd be sweet. Anyway, yeah, money crunch yet again for kyle.

On the plus-side, I do have a car for the next two months. My brother, who turns 16 today, won' be getting his liscense until September so he has graciously allowed me the use of his car, made available by my step-mother's attainment of new wheels herself. This will hopefully expand my horizons in the job-search...no longer having to tak into account bus schedules and biking distances when looking to apply somewhere (though I'd still have to find something that will earn me enough o buy a car by September).

Bah...This computer at the library is pissing me off. Too many retards fingr pecking and destroying the keyboard so I have to backspace way oo often. Forgive the sloppiness of misspellings and the like, please...it's no my fault.

Okay, enough typing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home