Monday, July 26

questions...

Is it wrong to embellish one's life towards the aim of amusement? Is it wrong to make jokes about those things which we know nothing about through personal experience? Is it wrong to pretend that the things that need to be dealt with are fine, just fine? Is it wrong to cry? Is it wrong to not know where life is going? Is it wrong to put others' needs ahead of my own wants? Is it wrong to ask for more than what is being handed out?

On Sunday I was flipping through a bunch of old notebooks, trying to find one I could use to do some writing, and I came across many a poem and random thought I'd written down through the past ten years or so...and I find that I have not grown an inch in so many years. The things that I struggle with now are the things that I have struggled with forever.

Things muct change,

things must change now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home