Thursday, August 26

is it so much to ask?

I'm a pretty straight forward guy. I don't hide much...even when I'm not exactly up front about what I'm thinking, others can almost always tell. It's knid of nice on one hand, but rather sucky on the other...because I'm sorta rare in that regard. I can't stand the games that people play, I can't figure other people out...I'm too damn trust-worthy and unskilled in the ways of social interaction (some might even say naive) and I just can't tell when people are trying to entice me into conversation or push me away with a stiff arm. ugh. Combine my ignorance with my suspicious-paranoid streak and I tend to come to generally pessimistic conclusions.

Anyway, if you see me on the street, hang out with me at the bar, or make out with me on my couch, please don't do that...I'm much too easily befuddled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home