Friday, August 20

move along, there's nothing to see here

I feel like posting, but there's nothing really to post about. My lease is up in eleven days now and I still can't find anyone looking for a room or roommate and so I can't even really look for an apartment at all. I'm really looking forward to not living with my fucking asshole shitface roommate that I have right now though. That's sweet. Of course, he's decided that two-thirds of the boxes that I wrangled up the last time we moved (which isn't an easy task, to wrangle boxes, as anyone who's ever moved can attest to) are his and he's not home to ask him to give them back. The fuckface douchebag. Im going to have to go into his room and take them, which would be breaking my rule about not going into other peoples' bedrooms (without explicit permission, of course).

Ugh, it's gonna be sweet to never have to see the guy again (lest I go to his girlfriend's house where he always is and I don't see that happening) but it means that I get to couch surf for awhile. That'll be good for me I think...just for a month, maybe two. Until I can find a roommate or a room, or fanagle a section 8 place for myself and some really pretty decent apartments in town here (The Globe is what I'm thinking of for GR readers). $250 a month for a nice one bedroom, heat included, and a pool in the building. Just as a reward for being a miserable failure in the career world and subsequently dirt poor.

Not much else going on though, nothing at least een worth writing about. Like I said, I just felt like posting.

Well, I gotta go do some stuff before my last (or possibly second to last...if I can't find anything else to do tomorrow night) at the Hade's Basement Bar - not the real name, just more appropriate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home