Sunday, August 1

this sucks

When I first found out that I was going to get special access tomorrow at the Kerry rally, I was geeked at the prospect of meeting the guy (assuming that this "special access" grants me a place in the line as it has in the other campaigns I have worked on in the past -- but that was before NINE-ELEVEN®). Then I found out that all weekend, Kerry had the whole crew along -- Edwards and his daughters (me finding Alexandra to be rather hot -- here being the photo of her see-through dress which isn't safe for work viewing) and, of course, Ben Afflack.

But now I've found out that Edwards won't be there and I'm scared that good ol' Alexandra (who I guess has a boyfriend...the bastard) and Benny-boy won't be there and I'm sort of disappointed.

For the record, I've been hearing a lot from Afflack lately and I must say that even though so many of his movies are pure shite (Pearl Harbor, Armageddon, and all that crap), I find him to be very politically intelligent and astute. Besides the fact that he has accomplished my dream of writing a movie (or book, I would be happy with that) that got him to where he is...which makes him a lower-level hero I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home