Saturday, August 7

what my life is worth

I sometimes think about what it would be like to have a family how much things would cost. On top of that, and probably because my mom died while I was young, I wonder what it would cost me to insure my life so that if I died...my wife and kids wouldn't have to worry about money (or, at the very least, a big check could soften the pain of my dying). So I went to Matrix Direct and filled out their form.

I hate doing that because usually when you fill out quotes, it means at least one phone call, if not more. I don't know why they can't just quote you online or through the mail -- well, Matrix Direct does. They called me, just to make sure I was real and thank me for filling out the form, and then sent me the quote through the mail. I never knew it would only be a few bucks a month to insure myself for a couple hundred thousand dollars...especially since I'm a smoker (I am only 27 though). Anyway, I'm not signing up now, but it's good to know that it's there when I decide I need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home