Tuesday, September 28

a good cause for october

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and also the month in which my mom was diagnosed with Inflammatory Breast Cancer seven years ago now. In any case, it's something that hits close to home for me and as such, I like to support any causes that I come across.

That said, I just came across information for the third annual Blogger Boobie Thon which has raised thousands of dollars for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation over the past couple of years. There are two ways to help. First, is to take a picture of your chest. It doesn't matter if you're a guy or a girl, if you wanna show 'em all or dress 'em up a bit (a bunch of non-nude, though not safe for work, examples can be found here), or whatever. They will keep you anonymous and you'll be doing good work because the second way you can help is by paying/donating $50 to see the database of unclothed breasts (or just to donate to a good cause). Donated photos can be sent here (or I'm always accepting them for my own personal use too...jk). I will post the link to the official site when it becomes available.

In any case, although slightly erotic for this blog's taste, I wanted to provide you dear readers with an opportunity to help out a cause that means much to me, especially since it's an opportunity to do something (last year they raised $7000) at no expense to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home