Wednesday, September 1

i'm offically a bum

So I moved out of my place today. yay. I hate moving, and I hated having to give up the place, but the fact that I know no one looking for a roommate and neither do any of the people that I do know (I didn't try going to the third degree of relations, but that'd be too much anyway). So anyway, I'm at my Dad's place which sorta sucks because it's twenty-five North of nowhere and I don't have a car. I'll probably be able to get one with my internet business money and the money I'll be saving by not paying rent or utilities or for food...and I'll be able to cook some more since I'm sorta in a funk where I just don't feel like cooking for just myself and for some reason no one seems to ever want to take me up on my invitations for dinner (my cooking's not that bad, is it Tiger Lilly?). But now I have a captive audience that usually just eats crappy convenience foods and microwaveable roasts ad the like. blech.

Anyway, I'm tired. Damn tired. I woke up this morning at 9:30 and was moving my stuff by 11...pretty much continuously until 7 or so tonight, and after eating dinner for another hour or two. I'm even too tired to get into the hot tub...

However...I do get to have my stitches taken out tomorrow. Ain't that sweet? I think I'll put 'em up for auction on eBay even...I'll post the link to the sale page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home