Monday, September 13

no rest for the weary (or the desperately poor)

So I have been trying to waste my time away up here by making new ecommerce websites to maybe bring in a little cash (the bookstore job I got not). Anyway, I just put up one that is only three-quarters done called DVDs galore in the hopes that I can maybe get a person or two a day to go through and sign up, which would bring me in a good $500 a month. If I play the cards right and get the search engines to like me, that one has potential of making me thousands of bucks a month too. Which would be nice.

I am also putting together a travel site called Vacation Package Shopper which will hopefully bring in a little bit of cash too. It's not completely up yet...actually, nothing's there right now. Actually, if I can get people looking for vacation packages online...I make between 2-7% on packages that can run as high as a few thousand dollars, so a couple people a month could make me rich. As long as they like long vacations, far from home, in nice hotels.

I've also revamped a site I've been running on minimal success (largely in part to the fact that my shitty VAIO SONY notebook...c'mon google, pick up on that phrase...crapped out on me before I was able to finish it). You can take a look at it too (it's called WebHosts Etc. and if you are looking into hosting a site or getting a new ISP, you can go through there, find something, and make me some money.

It's really hard to get this done around here even though I have the place to myself many hours a day. On wekends, my brother spends, literally, hours upon hour upon hours on the computer (yesterday he spent EIGHT HOURS playing some stupid internet game where people just sit in little carts trying to shoot each other) which means that I don't get any time. Oh well, I need a break. You know what they say about all work and no play...

Then again, I seem to be getting stuck up here more than I thought I would. Seems that to many of my friends I'm out of sight, out of mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home