Wednesday, September 8

some crap before i go to bed

First off, I got my stiches out today. I was supposed to last week, but because of the fact that the gash in my leg is right below my calf (and a large calf it is, me being a bicyclist and all), they decided to keep it in an extra week when I went to get it out (or not out) last week as was first ordered...anyway, I got the bill. It is going to cost me $426 and change. Yeah. That ain't cheap. So I know I sound like a begger here, but doing some of the information requests in the ads on the bottom of the right-hand column would be a HUGE help (on average, I get $10-15 per lead to most of those companies and all you do is get a phone call or letter in the mail). Getting a free Psychic Reading from Keen (and putting a buck or two in you account once signing up) nets me $50. Yup. It's sweet.

In any case, it's nice to have the stitches out...it's really a pain how they would snag on clothing and blankets and stuff.

The second thing is that I had an interview today with a local bookstore. I guess they were interviewing only six people for two or three positions (depending on the full-time/part-time nature of the interviewees and how many they liked). I think it went well, he seemed to like my application, and I have experience and Barnes & Noble so I'm hoping that I get the job. I should know tomorrow. Cross your fingers for me eh? Between that and the internet gig (as well as the bouncing gig I decided to work one night a week instead of two), it would be three jobs and enough for me to get my own place again, a car, and maybe pay down some of my debt. Hopefully.

Anyway, just wanted to mention those things...and ask for the help monetarily and karmically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home